Day two of the blog challenge is a list of 20 facts about me. I love lists!
- I’ve been blogging in some fashion since I was about 14 – before most people were even calling it blogging. I’ve taken breaks in the past, but I don’t think I could ever stop completely!
- I’ve made so many cool friendships from having a blog and website, and still keep in touch with many of my online friends from the old days!
- I really love having a little boy. I didn’t think I would love it as much as I do, and I’m 100% thrilled that my 2nd baby will be a boy, too!
- Unless something crazy happens, we will be done at 2 kids.
- I love love love going on road trips! We try to plan at least one trip each year, even if it’s just a small trip a few hours away to somewhere new in Florida. The longest road trip we ever took was all the way up to Vermont, last summer.
- I absolutely hate barking dogs. One of my neighbor’s dogs has been barking all morning and I am starting to get really annoyed. If a dog is outside, barking, it is not happy, and you should take it inside.
- My dog, Maya, does not bark very often. Of this, I am EXTREMELY thankful!
- I love my dog very much, but I wish she didn’t have so many accidents in the house. Yuck!
- I feel guilty that I haven’t taken as many “professional” family photos this year as I had planned. Pregnancy has sucked the motivation out of me, but I’m hoping the inspiration comes back after the baby comes. I shoot a lot with my iPhone camera, but wish I’ve been doing more mini photo sessions of Zachary with my “real” camera. He’s growing so quickly!
- I am a little obsessed with my iPhone camera. I have about 20 different camera apps for my phone. So far my favorites are Instagram, Camera+, and Tadaa, but I’m discovering new ones all the time, and I shoot at least one photo a day with my iPhone.
- I am insanely proud of myself that I haven’t gained too much weight during this pregnancy. When I was pregnant with Zachary, I packed on about 50lb. This time, I’m hoping to stay below the 25lb mark. Just a few more weeks to go!
- Most photographers I know really hate being the one in front of the camera, but I happen to enjoy having photos taken of myself. When my husband, Adrian, and I first got together, we would do mini photo shoots of me all the time so he could practice his photography skills!
- Adrian and I have been together for 10 years (this June) and married for 8 years (this July).
- When I first met Adrian, it was because I had scheduled a photo shoot with him. He was building his photography portfolio and wanted to do some fun portrait sessions as practice.
- I would love to do Cloth Diapers with my 2nd baby… but my husband isn’t on-board, and I honestly think they are pretty gross. I do want to try out gDiapers though. They seem pretty easy to use, and have disposable liners.
- I honestly don’t know what I would do without Google. I use it every day without fail!
- I really love crochet, but I’ve never finished a project! I have half-finished scarves that are older than Zachary.
- I have lots of favorite foods… pizza/Italian, sushi, Mexican food…. I could pretty much go for any of them at any time.
- I love eating chocolate and other sweets, but they usually give me bad acid reflux, which makes me sad because I don’t eat them as much any more. 🙁
- I am in the process of trying to stop biting my nails. Again. By far my worst habit, ever.
3 thoughts on “31 Day Blog Challenge: 20 Facts”
i agree with #3 i was happy to have ashton but i had always wanted a little girl. now that i have a boy they are SO MUCH FUN! i don’t know if i want a girl anymore. i’m kinda hoping we have another boy. i can’t believe how much we have in common lol.
Anne- I know!!! I wish you lived nearby, it would be so much fun to get our crazy boys together!
i switched to an android phone a few months ago and while i love my phone, i do miss a lot of the iphone photography apps and i would consider going back to the iphone just for them! i was thrilled when instagram came over to android recently. 🙂