Last year I didn’t make any resolutions at all. I just wanted to have a good year, and I think I succeeded at that. I had a fun year with my family, took some great vacations, and I’m really excited about what 2011 will bring. I did make some goals for this year, and here they are:
1. Sleep more. Quit staying up until 3am working. Nothing is THAT important and it can all wait until tomorrow.
2. Start reading again. Go to the library. See if I can hit 25 books – if I make it, read 50!
3. Finish designing our family photo albums and get them printed. There is no excuse for not having an album from our honeymoon seven years ago. Get caught up before things get busy!
4. Lose weight before I decide to get pregnant again!
5. Get things organized better around the house and in the garage. Stay on top of organizing/cleaning on a regular basis.
6. Fill up the walls with artwork – either my own prints or original artwork found on Etsy.
7. Shoot more. I believe that I have a gift with the camera, and not using it for myself is a disservice both to me and my family.
8. Be a better blogger. That includes redesigning this blog, too.
9. Work during working hours. Use the time after the baby is in bed to work on things that don’t include sitting motionless staring at a computer screen. After all, why be your own boss if you can’t enjoy it?
10. Take more time out of each week to spend on marketing for the business, such as working on my photography blog or meeting with other vendors.
11. Make more memories, have more adventures, and enjoy life as much as I possibly can!
Here’s to change in 2011. Bring it on!