So, how many of you are just starting out with photography and have NO clue which lenses you want to purchase with your limited photography budget? Even worse, are you torn between Nikon or Canon DSLR’s and are not sure which one you want? Rather than suffer from buyer’s remorse, or spend a lot of money on lenses you’re not certain that you’ll use all that much, why not just rent what you want to try, and be sure before you buy? 🙂
BorrowLenses is the premiere lens rental service in the photography industry! I’ve used them a few times over the past year when I’ve needed to rent additional lenses/cameras for the weddings I’ve shot, and will use them again and again. It’s always such a smooth, easy going process to work with BorrowLenses. I find their lens and camera selection to be out of this world! Canon, Nikon, Sony… Wide angle, telephoto, tilt-shift, macro, fisheye, flashes, tripods.. you can even rent underwater gear, a Macbook Pro…. pretty much anything you can think of needing for your budding photography business or hobby – they have it all!
The BorrowLenses online system is extremely easy to use when making your selections, and if you live near any of their San Francisco, California locations, you can choose to pick up your gear rather than have it FedExed. Their customer service has also been lovely to deal with as well. I really love how flexible they are – if necessary, they’re willing to work with you on custom rental periods and they make it so easy to schedule your rentals in advance. They’re great about keeping all the gear super clean following each rental, and I love that they are a photographer-owned company.
TRY IT! Want to rent something? Just click here to get started with BorrowLenses! They rock! And don’t forget to let them know that Karen Lisa sent you 🙂
WIN IT! Mandatory entry: Go visit the awesome BorrowLenses website and leave a comment telling me what you would rent with your $100 gift certificate and why!
Additional entries (leave a separate comment for each one, so if you follow my Facebook or subscribe via email, leave a separate comment for each additional entry):
- Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect (see sidebar)
- Let me know if you follow Bright Autumn Sun’s Facebook Page
- Let me know if you follow Karen Lisa Artistic Photography’s Facebook Page
- Follow @karenlisa on Twitter
- Let me know if you follow Borrowlenses Facebook Page
- Follow @borrowlenses on Twitter
- Add Bright Autumn Sun (http://www.siren.org) to your blog roll (or grab my button)
- Subscribe via email (see sidebar) and make sure you verify your email address!
- Vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs (vote daily for extra entries!)
- Vote for my blog on Picket Fence Blogs (vote daily for extra entries!)
- Tweet daily for extra entries: I entered to win a $100 rental gift certificate from @borrowlenses & @karenlisa during #photofunmonth! http://bit.ly/ddjLuy
The contest ends on November 17, 2010 at 11:59pm Eastern time. United States entries please.
Disclosure: I paid for my regular rentals, but BorrowLenses was kind enough to toss in a tilt shift lens with my most recent rental as a thank-you for hosting this giveaway on my blog. I am a BorrowLenses affiliate. I’m not compensated in any other way. All opinions stated in this review are my own.